Pressure Safety Valve : Selection And Sizing (BANDUNG)
03 Sep 2018-05 Sep 2018
29 Oct 2018-31 Oct 2018
05 Nov 2018-07 Nov 2018
26 Dec 2018-28 Dec 2018
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
The function of a pressure safety valve is to protect pressure vessels, piping systems, exchanger, boiler and other equipment from pressures exceeding their design pressure by more that a fixed predetermined amount. The permissible amount of overpressure is covered by various codes and is a function of the type of equipment and the conditions causing the overpressure. Failure of safety valve can cause cathastropic accident. Periodically inspection, testing and repair is one of the most important element that the safety valve work properly.This course explains how safety valve and relief functions and how to maintains and ensure long life operation.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- PSV type and application
- Recognize manufacture type and size
- Operation, performance and opening characteristic .
- Recognizing, part, component and materials
- PSV degradation material
- Painting and surface preparation
- Periodic checking, testing and readjusting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
This course is designed for technicians who use, select, install and service of pressure safety valve or everyone who want to know this topic.
TRAINING DURATION : 3 hari
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp.5.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 5.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 5.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Ir. Budi Lukman Hakim,MT. lulusan dari teknik mesin ITB dengan konsentrasi di teknik material. Beliau memiliki pengalaman praktis seperti menjadi Engineering Adviser & Business Development, Project Manager/ Focal Point, Engineering & Business Development Manager, QA/QC Manager, Turbocharger Gas Turbine maintenance and Oob Wheel Assembly Fabrication di ConocoPhillips Indonesia, Valve Maintenance and Repair Service di ConocoPhillips Indonesia, Electrical & Instrument Maintenance service Project at BP LNG Tangguh, Valves Maintenance & management service Project STC 0136 & 0265 at west java offshore, Darajat Unit III Power Plant & Steamfield Geothermal Project, Suban Phase 2 Gas Project Conoco Phillips, LPG & Sulfur Recovery Pertamina Cilacap Project, Balongan Blue Sky Project, Mechanical Valves Partnering di chevron pacific Indonesia, Piping Instalations & maintenance for Shutdown project – Pertamina UP II Dumai, Maintenance of Piping Installations in South Sumtera (Grissik), dll, Beliau juga mengajar sebagai dosen di kampus swasta di jawa barat. Pengalaman praktis beliau akan didiskusikan dengan peserta training di kelas-kelas training Beliau.
cforms contact form by delicious:days